Saturday, December 26, 2009

Food Review : P.F. Changs


Just tried the new "it" restaurant in Kuwait, P.F. Cheng located at the Avenues Mall besides Lenotre'.


I have to say i love chinese food and the thing with the chinese places in Kuwait is the common dishes in all their menus and the similarity in taste. "Peacock" located at the Radisson SAS hotel was my favorite (and after my trial with P.F. Changs, still is).
I swear Kuwaitis will do anything and buy anything as long as it is new, and EVERYONE goes to it, i went there once, tried it, will NOT do it again.
Although i must admit that it did offer a diverse menu with a new selection of dishes, (although the favorites were still there, Example: Cajun Chicken, Sweet & sour Chicken, Spicy & Sweet Prawns, Black pepper beef and so on)
I only like 3 dishes:
1) Chicken Lettuce Wrap (very unique)
2) Black Bean sauce Chicken (very tasty)
3) Mongolian Beef (i love the word mongolian... well the beef was good to)
But the hype about it being the best and all, i don't know seems overrated to me (maybe what's No.1 in the states doesn't necessarily mean Numero Uno in Kuwait)

Anyway try it yourselves and let me know what you think.

RATING:2/5

SIgned, Sealed & POSTED
MR. Funky Camel.

No comments: