Sunday, December 20, 2009

Old Memories : "Al Metlaa'" or El Me6laa3


A well spent holiday sunday.... going to the camping area where me and my family used to camp every year back in the 90s. Fun memories were brought back in my head ( my dad burying me in the sand leaving only my head and eating lunch infront of me, climbing the small rocky hills and being pushed downhill again by dad. (you can see his sense of joke is slightly dangerous and apparently fun to him)
I always complained why some of the campers set up tent near the chalet areas, right beside Mcdonalds and Hardeez or by "Um Al Hayman"
The IT place to camp is the Me6laa3 area, its fun, its rocky, and it has quite a few hills you can entertain yourself by climbing and watching some view. I think i might make it a weekly trip where i go in the morning have coffee and tea on a nice camp fire and head back home. its a nice 25 min drive from home.

So my recommendation is try a nice picnic with family or friends, and enjoy it.

Signed, Sealed & POSTED.
MR. Funky Camel

No comments: