Friday, December 11, 2009

Tis The Season


Yes it is the season to be jolly, but NOT because its christmas, no offense to my christian friends.
ITS THE SEASON OF MIDNIGHT BBQ !
Yes my friends, the best thing of winter is sitting freezing your butt off either camping or Chalet and sitting by the coal fire and grilling your meat.
i love WINTER ! the chill that reaches to the bone gives off such energy and movement that one cannot contain himself. I try to understand those who set themselves glued to T.V. or just coffee places just because its good weather, fine the weathe is good but enjoy it in a different manner.
you tell me what sounds better ? sitting at any of the cafe's and surrounded by the other people "enjoying" the weather
OR
sitting with friends over a grill and smelling that crispy meat or chicken thats being grilled?

Fellow Camels its time you appreciate the simpler things in life rather than the shallow version of life that doesn't last. I still remember the day when i soaked my friends with Barbeque sauce as i attempted to shake the bottle, but i cant remember the days i went to cafe's.

Signed, Sealed & POSTED
MR. Funky Camel

No comments: