Sunday, December 6, 2009

Health & Fitness


Its been a while since i last posted my fellow camels, and i am sorry for that (not that it seems anyone missed me besides the site ;p)
El mohem.... I was thinking about what to say or talk about and found myself just thinking about how tired and exausted i am after my Health & Fitness class at Uni. (Tarbeya Badaneya 7ag rabe3na bel 7ikoma ;p)
Shay laaa yo9adaq !! my heart is beating faster than an 8 cylinder car driving at 280 km/ per hour. Not really bas yalla allah kareem.
When one finds himself running around campus for two laps ifront of friends. its quite entertaining.... for th ones watcing. ra7 awreehom.
but i found out that in the past couple of weeks i have been slightly improving and its actually helping my football stamina (ee al3ab kora, o al3ab akthar min mara bel esboo3... o la2 mo 7aares)
Also i realised from the diversity i our class.. from the fit, to the smoker, to the body builder that NO ONE has stamina and is fit.
Those body builders are all injections & pills OR they dont run they just pump their muscles which are just for looks and no effect.
Smokers are out of the picture, and the fit (y3ni bas eth3af for looks) are also running beside me at the end of the line.
So people if you can just get three laps a week each lap lasts 45 min, then you can keep yourself fit for anything.
GOOD LUCK

Signed, Sealed & posted
MR. Funky Camel

No comments: