Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The BLUE Bloods.



I remember when i was a kid i was so ignorant to family names, and heritage & who comes from where and what. I remember the only reason my dad or mom asked me about my friends family names was so they could feel safe that i was going out with a well raised son (mo shar6 weld ba6enha aw 3nda efloos). Now even the kids start shouting out "you know who i am? you know what i own?"
1) i don't give a rats ass who you are, i still don't like you.
2) you could own a whole freaking island and see if i care.
EVERYWHERE i go all this nonsense about my great grandparents were from here & there, my family married into this family, yes i am royalty. No your not, your just another insecure little bastard who thinks that to improve his self-esteem he/she should wave around their wallets and passports.
I got news for you, as long as you & me both hold the Kuwaiti passport & citizenship you can shout all you want, but don't ever think you can wave your big head my way and start mouthing off your heritage.
Yes your dad did this, your grand dad did that, and your past family owned whatever, but the question is "why the hell are you bragging about other family members accomplishments?"
When you start up a new company that had nothing and build it into a well tuned engine that is a force in the nations economy, ONLY THEN.. MAYBE... MAYBE i might respect you. Also IF I DO respect you, it is because of who you are not what the passport says or what name is written in your Civil ID.

I keep telling my friends how i hate rappers because all they ever sing about is money (heres a famous line used on ALL of their songs - "i got my mind on my money, my money on my mind" - idiots).
Kuwait sadly is turning into those rappers, all they think about is money, and funny enough if you have a couple of Million in your bank account, that makes you a fully fledged, blue blooded, nations royalty.

What a wonderful world we live in....

Signed, Sealed & POSTED
MR. Funky Camel.

No comments: